Yan & Flora

Not true as being the only one as i (and others) already saved male only stuff. But surely he’s the one that save the big majority of it as it’s his focus

Guido where are youuuuuuu come back!!!

At the moment but that may well change, depending on a few important things.

I just thought because he mentioned before he said he was the only one maybe that has changed now.

No didn’t change, i was mentioning as “regular daily” saves, he is the one in basically all of the situations. Still others also had saved some male moments, as if they appear on requests to be saved

I will become a fan of this place once Flora gets fucked by another guy, stop with being a cock tease

Yes i’m sorry, both starts with “S” :rofl:

At it again this time Yan is sitting on the couch with him.

1 Like

Measuring dicks. Missed Yan doing it sorry

2 Likes

A solo second check. Just to make sure!

3 Likes

Measuring dicks. Never knew what the intention of that is. Look my dick is bigger then your. :man_facepalming:

I think he should give a little wink or salute to the cam when he finishes jerking. ‘Mission accomplished, ta-da!’ sort of thing. :laughing: I’m joking.

Or am I …? :thinking:

realm4-cam16-1635116329 realm4-cam16-1635116336 realm4-cam16-1635116344 realm4-cam16-1635116351 realm4-cam16-1635116359

2 Likes

I am still in shock at what I have just witnessed…utterly incredible! Thank you Yan and Aderyn!

The one with the smaller dick has to do the house chores! :joy:

So Aderyn has to do all house chores. :rofl: Because he measers his dick 2 times. And was thinking damn he was right my dick smaller. :rofl:

Well if Aderyn has to do the chores naked then I won’t be complaining that he lost.

Love this apartment :heart_eyes:

Yan was not hard when he measured his dick. It has nothing to do with “mine is bigger than yours” It was another tentative by Yan to see Aderyn’s dick. And it worked. Aderyn’s pulled it out to get hard to measure. Yan really wants to have sex with Aderyn. It is so obvious. Problem is that Aderyn seems no where near interested to touch Yan. I remain convinced that Aderyn is bisexual and he had sex with Guido (and probably many other guys). But he refuses any seduction attempt made by Yan. May be not his type or may be because he is with Flora, who knows. I think that Aderyn is more on the gay side than the woman side). Everytime he is trying to fuck a woman, it takes him for ever to get hard and can bareley finish the work inside the woman. Always needs his hand. But when he jurks off, he has no problems to get hard and cum. My own opinion

2 Likes

We all know Aderyn has problems get hard we seen it. We dont know why that it is… Jesus Jake, you do know what a joke is right? This was just for fun.