Yan & Flora

I’m afraid Yan won’t let that happen. He wants her for himself.

You mean Guido?

she’s such a cutie

He’s clearly in dire need of a good fuck the poor guy looks like he hasn’t had pussy for years

I would donate to see them fuck

It is a similar situation to that in the apartment Otto/Lola with Yan. At that time Yan was where it was never allowed to.

he’s too afraid to touch her but I am sure if he touches her she wouldn’t have a problem with it.

1 Like

Every good actress pleases her fan’s

We have a useless apartment with useless tenants (Carl and Cooper) but not a realm with Giulio and Aderyn?

Fix this. Thanks :sweat_smile:

His name is Guido… :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh my god really? I thought was Giulio :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’m confused… if yesterday i called him Giulio or Guido, i don’t remember :rofl:

1 Like

I wish I could understand what they are talking about does anyone know of a good live translator

Me encantaría ver un departamento con ellos dos

1 Like

Yes, definitely Guido. :slight_smile: Aderyn and Guido in their own apartment, now there IS an idea! :wink:

1 Like

When looks could k__l

1 Like

Sure would be nice to have a zoom function

I use my magnifying glass on my mobile!:rofl:

Is it possible to have an apartment with Guido and Aderyn and a third boy, where they could always be naked and have big parties? It would be fantastic. Or Guido and Aderyn live together in YAN and Flora’s apartment. They would stay in the room even s___ping naked always…I love to see Guido having sex in front of Aderyn. That orgy was cool. More please… @AlexLina :heart_eyes: :money_mouth_face: :sunglasses: :grinning: :heart_eyes:

1 Like