Yan & Flora

you waste your time he is not gay

1 Like

Well he gets horny every time guido is near him :thinking:

it’s a game for the cameras nothing more they are laughting all the time about that

They read the forum, so they know what they have to do to keep that attentions. Yan learn that s__t with Lola&Otto

I would do the same tbh, I love to tease others so if I know what others like I’ll take that as an advantage. Totally understandable. Still, there is something else behind the act :nose:

The girl gone aready. damn :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Nop, it’s quite bad when you notice that details in this project. On chaturbate style yes, it’s normal they preparing scenarios

Is a voyeur site, means that participants like/love to be watched. I mean they for sure are living real lives with real feelings but since they like to be watched in sexual things they make them more visible to tease people. On other hand, is also a way to live and as any social media they need followers to make it work.

he did today

1 Like

Bono and Isabelle flat is more chatturbate stile, here is not, they like to be watched

When compared i agree that they are more chaturbate style, what doesn’t imply that components being absent here

1 Like

1 Like

Oh this looks promising maybe Flo will succeed in a threesome

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Come on FLO climb on top of the other guy

3 Likes

Bring back Giulio. I want see Aderyn and Giulio together