Yan & Flora

I’m looking out for the poo and pee lovers. :wink:

Hello Wondering why none of the participants who have poles have purification plants and chlorine additive for pool to keep the water. Or does Russia have such bad water?

Curtain blocking Cam 2

Yan sticking a paper with writing on it on some of the cameras the guest bedroom bathroom and toilet camera.

The apartment looks great and the friends seems to blend to gether until you notice the clown in the sunglasses. 1960’s uncool. love the outside.

Hope’s twin

2 Likes

Wow :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Both are so hawtt

1 Like

Yes i agree :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Camera 4 8 17 is not loading what happened.

1 Like

Damm, i miss Flora on the old place this one for now at least it sucks, nice to see something new but the facted that there is no sexy appeal on this place, there are new faces, but dame do i miss Flora sexy poses, the hot sex there.

I see 1 guest room cam and toilet cam are missing not on list anyone know what happened

1 Like

They are not loading i reported the 3 cams to support.

I refreshed my browser and working now

2 Likes

Yes they are working again.

Will there be action in the guest bedroom.

@ToreyK looks like she can`t wait too much for that experience, she is on fire :heart_eyes: :innocent: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

PS: she will set new records in this rythm :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I sure in the hell wish there will be others besides her :stuck_out_tongue: She would fuck the trash man :grinning: All these rooms and no action.

Yea…! They did sex after reading Daleys comment….:rofl::rofl: told u I don’t find anything real here….:sweat_smile:

She is flying pass Jazmin soon. She goes for the first place :rofl: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: