Yan & Flora

I didn’t think they did yellow lemonade anymore :rofl:

1 Like

Love the setting. But I almost feel like I am up in an airplane looking down at them :airplane: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: English Bulldog Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Yellow lemonade… but this is too yellow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :toilet:

Is she Juliana’s sister??

:rofl: I didn’t watched this realm from first day…. and will not watch it…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I don’t find anything hot here… but puppets and drama…:sweat_smile:

I’m surprised she is using a flotation aid, I though she had a couple of natural ones on her body.:rofl:

Great to see some chubby chicks back on the site… Too many girls here who look all the same… We need more on both ends of the size spectrum like Marla, Marica, Mira…

1 Like

I see a new girl - a fat blonde in green dress. She may be named LUSTINE.

1 Like

Has Flora chosen a new pussy throne cam yet?

That little blond is a doll. Is he the same one that was here on the opening? looks a little like Acy. not sure if that’s her.

My toilet has cleaner water than that pool. :nauseated_face: I sure hope no one starts to develope a mysterious rash… :cry:

dog shower GIF

More chance of getting diarrhoea, Oh too late I think someone already has :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

poo GIF

1 Like

@anon10756158 is this the reason why there is no cam with a full view of the toilet in your new realm?? :thinking: :toilet: :poop:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: you might have a point

This conversation has really turned to s__t :rofl: :rofl:

poop GIF

She has a natural “mae west” lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: im crying The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

1 Like

oh, the question really comes up today for the first time? :rofl:

1 Like