Yea…! Flora plan always work… soon more guys will ride her…:sweat_smile:

And the blonde s___ps alone in the other guest room :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Ask Flora she will also find partner for her…:wink::sweat_smile:

Juliana moving out?

Looks like Yan saved it

1 Like

Move in the hot blonde now :heart_eyes:

Read back a few posts. She said the water in the house looks the same due to excess iron.

She used to be one of my favorite girls. She was so shy and cute. Flora’s games have ruined her… :sob: Flora has turned her into the girl version of Aderyn.

1 Like

Hottie alert :rotating_light: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

See if she Moves in it will surely go downhill because there is no way she going to get naked do anything or fuck anybody or even bring anybody in there to fuck

One never knows.time will only tell :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes you are correct but I just have a funny feeling that if she does she’s going to be the one that constantly keeps her clothes on would not let you see what she looks like in the shower and he’s only gonna be there just trying to get what money she can get

1 Like

I thought she left

3 Likes

She and her fuckfriend had a quarrel with Flora, first he went out, Juliana packed her things and went after him… Yan talked to her and finally she came back

Yes, they can’t have their performers running out on them.

Looks like she spends a lot of time on her knees. :innocent: :rofl:

Потому что она орала на весь дом пока мы спали

She gets honest, I guess. was taught by the best :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The first few days in the new place have been pretty hectic and moving is always intense but Flora looks like she has been working hard, (for example cleaning the pool and hosting duties). Maybe Yan should make sure she is having a nice time as well :wink: :wink:

encore deux semaines et le jardinier viendra tondre le gazon du jardin .

She was very _____ that’s why her and the guy both