Yan & Flora

it depends … if there are fat-dissolving agents in it, I’d sit down for a round … maybe help with weight loss :crazy_face:

1 Like

Knowing this lot at least one has pissed in the b___dy thing anyway YUK. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I guesse that the blonde fat girl may be named BOMBARDA.

1 Like

someone has probably just stirred the dregs

Starlight house right now has one pool cam. But there will be two more.

actually, the cameras should be named something else. starlight15 could also be called pool, Y&F22 BBQ

1 Like

has anyone actually paid attention to this ingeniously designed waste bin? grafik

1 Like

You can also use this part in winter. Or the cold prevents going out

Hoping more cams here.especially around the pool & Backyard table. we really don’t need to see that pole :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yes outside cam setup leaves a lot to desire…

It’s only iron in the water, nothing to worry about!:+1:

1 Like

Then you really need to get a filter pump. It will catch the iron particles and if you use chlorine it neutralises the iron too. Then you would not have to change the water so often :+1:

1 Like

And the use of chlorine with neutralise it.

1 Like

I think it should have a name, how about Charlie Chapbin. Eh @jabbath1987 what say you?

1 Like

In my opinion, use a little foaming liquid. Nothing is clear :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

A giant has pissed in the pool and we all missed it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: He needs to _____ more though :rofl: :rofl:

This hat suits cowboys better than Charlie Chaplin :wink:

Every pool I have bought has come with a pump, filter and pipes, some now come with a basic chemical pack and test strips, only the little kiddies paddling pools don’t as they are easy to change the water. Even though this one is not that big it still looks to be about 3,500Ltrs so takes a while to empty/fill

I say that adding a little sugar to this water can be used instead of lemonade :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Looks like it’s tipping it’s hat and has a walking cane to me :stuck_out_tongue: :+1: