Yan & Flora

Перевод был плохим, я должен был исправить это снова. Пожалуйста, посмотрите еще раз, что я написал

Off course they can see the night vision LEDs

1 Like

Maybe they can come back,and just understand the rules a little better But the bj was no problem.I guess just a little i________ed. Agree.beautiful girl. Dat ass :heart_eyes:

She is hot AF. Off course sober its not the same like when a little tipsy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

not necessarily. My cameras have 940nm LEDs, you don’t see that at all in the dark. However, the 850nm LEDs are visible grafik

Disadvantage: The range of the 940s is lower, for large rooms they are sometimes not strong enough

I know that my cams LEDs are visible, and i can see on video that them ones they use also are visible, sometimes when its getting light outside and one cam goes back in normal day mode i can see the others LEDs

Thanks. I’ve never heard that reason used before normally guests cover the cams when having sex or showers. This is new. :laughing:

I like you technique for straitening the cams other apts just put the camera anyway but the camera would still be at an angle.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :peach:

2 Likes

The saddle is still on it … you can do it differently :crazy_face: :rofl:

But it’s already a bad life if the property is so big that you need a bike to get to the other end :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

For some reason, her ass looks much bigger and salacious outdoors.

1 Like

Idk why but she looks better in this place than the other maybe the cams but she’s got a great body

Flora vs hope ufc Russia in the pool​:joy::joy:

Nice to see a pool getting cleaned :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Images removed

2 Likes

5 Likes

I hope everything is better and hotter in this new house. I hope Flora will be closer with the guests this time.:smiling_imp::fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

poor Juliana. is woken up with a jump scare, mean :wink:

2 Likes

I would almost wish for a view from google earth from above on the property… even though I know that I will hardly be able to get it

I liked this wooden room. very fashionable :+1: :sunglasses:

It is a sauna without cams :stuck_out_tongue: