Yan & Flora

Last night being tipsy was no problem for bj

2 Likes

Was quicker than expected. That was soo stupid, covered cams to stay talking :man_facepalming: :thinking:

1 Like

is it really that hard to write an international language like english or are you just too lazy…
by the way english is not my native language

Flora is a true gem. She’s beautiful, smart, proactive, strong… her flaw is the anger issue, but for the rest :heart_eyes:

No wonder why Yan is still by her side after her past raptures, because Yan is lazy as fuck and by her side, she will provide for both of them :grin:

@anon10756158 maybe you already know, but that front door seems to have a locking issue. Almost everyone failed to close it from first try all night and morning.

1 Like

Where i came from we call women like Flora “the hen with golden eggs” totally agree with you. I don`t think i have seen a women keeping the house that clean like she does it. Even if its 5am after a party she always cleans first and then goes s___p. Amazing.

2 Likes

And it kind of felt like the couple was talking s__t because they got put out lol as they were walking out the door like I said before they probably won’t be back

1 Like

For everyone who can’t do anything with it: a banja is the russian variant of sauna/steam bath. slightly different from the well-known variant from Finland. I don’t know all the differences, but I have a picture with felt hats and ‘whipping’ with soaked birch branches in memory

Camera in there will be little use. I don’t know which apartment it was now, but somewhere here there is already a sauna cam, and it is completely useless. It is relatively dark in there, so only the night vision works. And because it reacts to warmth you have no more recognizable picture in the end

Edit: found it. Cam 14 in Realm 23 (Lesley) is this other sauna cam. Usable image only if the sauna is not used. But then you don’t need the picture either

1 Like

RLC has at least one sauna cam that works great.

But probably because it doesn’t work in night vision mode, right? Because the heat and night vision do not fit together

1 Like

But opposed to Vhtv cams.has a very clear video :heart_eyes: Amazing the difference in the cams at RLC compared to vhtv.

I don’t use RLC. Maybe you can send me comparison pictures on occasion (via PM?) :wink:

Спасибо) это очень приятно слышать)

They were the ones that had the bj last night and didn’t cover them and now they covered them at this time. It has been fixed now but would like to know why they covered them.

1 Like

Видимо при свете им не понравилось :grin:

Вопрос: Вы видите ночные светодиоды на камерах или это невидимый вариант? Я предполагаю, что красный свет светодиодов раздражает для некоторых в темной комнате …

Обработка: CFABA1F8-279B-4BED-BE81-72398D963336.png…Извините, но мух я не смогу контролировать :grin:

Its a bit pity the girl was really hot. But if they not comfy we can not f___e them. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

You very welcome, that is just pure reality. :hugs:

Нет, ничего не мешает )