Yan & Flora

this is this steam bath/banja

Anyway, whatever it is, it caught my eye, I loved it :wink: :v:

I hope they donā€™t get into a big fight. he will be locked up. and his body will be in the outhouse will never see him again :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Is that an upgrade from the basement? :thinking: :grin:

Itā€™s very good, I just need it in my gardenā€¦ you donā€™t need it, Iā€™ll come and take itā€¦ Flora :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

i like the design. anyone can build angularā€¦

yesterday in the dark i thought it was some kind of tool shed. in the light, and especially with the chimney on the roof and the stacked wood, the function was clear, even if flora hadnā€™t written anything

@anon10756158 maybe you can send us some pictures of the inside of the banja? Iā€™m sure some of us here will be interested in what it looks like inside. and none of us will ever see one from the inside anytime soon

I will come and take it so that people donā€™t fall in love with it more :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

I hate when cameras get stuck in nightvision 2 guests took a shower but the bathroom camera never turned off the nightvision.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm4/cam116?timestamp=1659140520

Guests are visiting.

Thats everly and her new toy friend may beā€¦.:sweat_smile:

@NotSeth everly is here with her new friend ā€¦.:sweat_smile: I ll not surprised if Aylin also visit with her new loveā€¦.:sweat_smile: so thatā€™s what real plan of Flora to get big apartment if u know what I meanā€¦:wink:

1 Like

is this going to be a new cam

When will the cams in there be online?

Also the few on the people sunbathing is too far away from cams:

Š±Š¾Š»ŃŒŃˆŠ¾Šµ сŠæŠ°ŃŠøŠ±Š¾!

hmm, right. another cam right next to the poolcam, which is turned towards the grill and the house, wouldnā€™t be a bad ideaā€¦

or on the other side of the backyard, directly behind the grill, also facing the house

I think I smell :poop: coming from your guests mouths. I think they may be lying to you guys.

black and white life GIF

are they still grill skewers or already grill swords? :wink:

really hate the couple who did that. hope they come back and the blonde. Not much attraction right now. but I know @ToreyK is probably jumping up and down right over the big titties BBW in the backyard :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Images removed

1 Like