Yan & Flora

You guys are so cynical, it doesn’t look like Juliana is being made to do anything. This might come as a shock to some but women can enjoy and seek out sex just as much as men

1 Like

Some people still live in an era where if a man puts up numbers he is an ultra, woman on the other hand is a whore.

These stereotypes will have to be slowly abandoned. The age of the chain attached to the cooker is long gone.

Hah maybe not made to but definitely strongly encouraged to. Do you think Juliana also sits on the couch with her pussy in the air pointed directly at the cameras for hours on end solely for her personal enjoyment too??

1 Like

Are you surprised that someone who is ok being on camera 24 hours day, including when they are fucking, might have some exhibitionist tendencies?

Yes I’m sure it’s beneficial for them in other ways to attract viewers but it’s silly to insinuate that there is some insidious puppet master instead of the more simple explanation that it’s a group of young friends making money doing something they have fun doing while they are young and attractive

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey @jabbath1987 @Sparkles @Bluewinner @ToreyK don’t think he has met Flora.

The simplest answer is they do what Flora tells them to, so they don’t get dishes thrown at their heads. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Do you enjoy watching this realm?

Damn,including @Toy198893 .next he will He will be a moments operator. Only thing he will never get any videos done.with the exception of bald heads and BBW vids :stuck_out_tongue:

90S Licking GIF by Linski101

Sometimes yes and sometimes no. It depends on what is happening.

Hah it was more me thinking of people that were familiar with Flora’s games/ pussy boot camp.

1 Like

That’s fair. I think you should try to sometimes comment things you like about the realm rather than antagonizing

1 Like

These were fun times.

Yeah.I know where u were going with it :+1:

Beautiful setting. I hope BeeJay can have a play date with the other floaters :stuck_out_tongue: :ring_buoy: he would like that.

2 Likes

Don’t worry time will tell them…:sweat_smile: when they will get aware of this realm…:rofl:

cams 8 - 9 have been blacked out

It looks like a beautiful place. I hope it has good security. Because such villas are usually built on the outskirts

3 Likes

@anon10756158 You need to tell them that this is against the rules :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

They won’t be back you know how flora is

And she is going to be pissed how long they have had them on their they still have not taken them down yet

Wtf @anon10756158 , its starting good, someone blocking the cams :rage::rage::rage::rage: