Yan & Flora

I like this more than that scene

2 Likes

So @Aderyn you and Alicia will stay in this apartment ?

I think that’s what they are doing and flora and yan are going to move to the new apartment

1 Like

Yeah, they`ve said this already, just asking if them two are going to stay in this one.

2 Likes

Yes I think that she being flora is her plan

1 Like

its about time, Flora never had sex with a other man anyway. and her man did not dare because of Flora. and no a slave does not count.

That means another Astrid&Guido apartment where is nothing but this happening :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Why should she have ??

Yeah, I’m afraid of that. Aderyn’s succes was him being single, clumsy and all the Flora’s efforts and set-ups for him to get laid… sometimes.

It was very entertaining.

Now, I don’t know if it will work. Different scenario… maybe if they become fully swingers… if not, they will be another boring monogamous couple. Plenty of them on VHTV.

100% agreed. I am very sceptical about this move, but who knows, they might prove me wrong. Will see how it goes.

I only have one additional question: what about juliana? will she stay in this apartment with A&A or will she move to the new apartment with Y&F? After the evening yesterday, I think both are conceivable

2 Likes

wait 1 month it will be boring its new now it will be like Astrid and Guido place she loves beening on her phone

Yes, very possible to be a guest for both

1 Like

New couple :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

@anon10756158 what’s the name of new guests…?

1 Like

Not sure where, but 100% i have seen them before

Images Removed

2 Likes

Alicia left? @Aderyn alone with those hit girls :slight_smile:

She is in loggia on the phone. Aderyn will need 5 lives only to talk with them :rofl: :rofl: