Yan & Flora

No, I figured out how this realm works….:sweat_smile::+1:t2: Good to see they are enjoying…:blush:

1 Like

I would still prefer Roisin 1000 times more for him :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

5 Likes

Fking hell man @ToreyK , now Alicia is using Juliana as her puppet? :open_mouth: :thinking:

1 Like

2 Likes

Told u I figured it out…. So let them enjoy…:sweat_smile::+1:t2: Good for them…

2 Likes

I thought you like Roisin, why you wish her so bad?

They aren’t enjoying. It’s pure business work

1 Like

That’s I know…:wink::sweat_smile: I’m saying to them so that they can be happy like this…:blush:

2 Likes

I do like her a lot, that is purely the selfish( and perv) side of me that want`s to see her fucked again here :innocent: :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

So, isn’t better being with someone that she likes instead being just a repetitive business work with flora puppets with 0 personality?

1 Like

Yes, you are right, again the selfish me is taking anything. And tbh, Aderyn can give a good fuck sometimes, it`s not all bad ( my opinion)

Damm being cheated really opened your eyes for this realm :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

actually not a bad combo as a playing team … they could make something out of it if the 3 wanted to
But I have the impression that Juliana sometimes resists laughing :wink:

5 Likes

@anon10756158 Flora isn’t boring at all She’s hot and beautiful and she lays down in certain positions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart_eyes::fire:

2 Likes