Yan & Flora

Just saw her. I whent there but didnt see here there then. She will eat in alieve, she must be pissed will not talk with im for days if he says something to those girls lol

Is he cat? Then he has two left :rofl: :rofl:

More 1 blonde, Aderyn is in trouble lol one girl better then the other. Damm hot girls.

Can`t be in trouble when you sitting on the phone :rofl:

No. Sitting on the Phones reading ours posts lol

Lol, look who was behind the account that asked me for more screenshots when Roisin been there :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If i was @Aderyn i would pick the Bonde one with the white top and black pants :slight_smile:

@Alicia is here…:sweat_smile:

You sent images to her? You bastered lol

You have to reformulate that in the correct form:
If you were Aderyn you would ask Flora if she can put the blonde with the white top and black pants jumping over his dick

No, i haven`t. That account was just created and was a random name not Alicia. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don`t want to see this one also sick tonight :rofl: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

She should get a guest badge from @VHTV_James :wink:

Looks like @Aderyn didnt like to choose he whants the 2 blonds lol our none

1 Like

Them 3 beautiful guest girls need some real men, not kids. Dont expect anything to happen. We can have a laugh with Aderyn, thats all.

1 Like

What a night with this 2.

Blockquote

We going to see more of them at @anon10756158 new place. Hopefully something more maybe. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

What new place? They moving?

1 Like

Gotch hehe

Yes, they moving very soon.