Yan & Flora

I never damaged anything or hurt anybody during a fight or an argument.

Well lucky you then eh. Am afraid the world is not all sugar coated as many would like to believe.

Well, never say you`ve seen it all :rofl:

Have seen much much worse in real life believe me :laughing:

Off course there are a lot worse things happening, but that doesn`t mean we should agree with it or say that in Russia this is acceptable.

1 Like

Well you ain’t f___ed in watching it if you disagree with it that badly, just ignore the apartment and you won’t get upset then :laughing:
Not at though it is happening every 5mins is it?

Best viewing angle :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Well, actually this is one of my top 3 apartments to watch and vote for. Even after last event i still voted for them in top 3. :+1:

Some members just seem to have find a reason to moan about anything on here.
Just accept it for what it is just human behaviour, s__t happens sometimes even in the best of couples and families, it’s what is called life.
Humans have their frailities unfortunately and most of us are not perfect by any means even though we all like to think we are.

Poor Juliana, her boss never gives her a day off to rest. :weary: :sob: :sob:

@ToreyK

3 Likes

I think she only wants to drive Torey crazy :rofl:

1 Like

I think we should hear the problems first and then judge. We should not judge these friends by their fights regardless of their problems. Undoubtedly, you have to endure their fights when you enjoy the scenes of the show :rose:

I think you should buy puffs and lavashk for these girls
 I don’t know what puff or lavashk is in Russian, but you need to. They have a happy spirit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart:

My 2 cents again. (I have not been _____ing) I cannot believe that people think Flora needs professional help. Are these people psychiatrists? I know it’s their opinion but that’s all it is! Flora is a good person. Period. We all get mad and do stupid things. Her anger is throwing things. Some people yell and curse as loud as they can and hurt people by what they say! Mental and physical violence is unacceptable no matter what. Yan knew what he was getting into with Flora’s temper! Flora, you’re okay as far as I am concerned and are a very special person! If you want to talk about someone who needs professional help, let’s talk about Aderyn! I think he is a lonely, sad, depressed individual! He is out “walking” and showing Yan the tricks of the trade of being a freeloader in case Flora would ever kick Yan out.

Not only

She did that but seems for you is acceptable being from her

elle va redevenir une gentille fille Flore. on oublie tout ça et on chante on dance .c’est L’étĂ©.

In my opinion, all the c___dren of this territory are good and they are both living and acting. bad or good Life should be enjoyed :rose: :heart:

She needs to control her throwing before she hurts someone — again. She is the only one who can control her anger. We will see from now forward if she can better control her anger. I think she will! Flora – I am risking my reputation and my intelligence on judging people by my statements on what a good person you are, so the next time you pick up that spoon to throw, think of me!

On next episode, before hitting him she will do like last time, shut down the apartment

And after saying that nothing happened :rofl: