Yan & Flora

1 Like

So you married to Yan and you dont where he is? Walking somewhere with @Aderyn, is he lost, our is with second doughts on getting back as this is the second time he is attacked there, migth not be a 3rd time. You need a Woxxaa terrapie, really bad to see this happening here. Now we dont se if @Aderyn is going to couple up with that hot girl that was here :laughing:

I hope Yan will come to his senses and finds a nice girl and can get away from her.

I really think that @anon10756158 aint a bad girl, she just got lost somewhere and needs to find the right path home.

What are you talking about here? You got me properly confused now. Who`s bullying VHTV, is that even possible?

Being a bit insulting and attacking today Mr Jabs i think? What’s today, anti Flora day? :laughing:

I insulted her actions. Not her as a person. Flora thinks she can do what she wants on the project and gets away with it at the costs of hurting other participants of same manager in contest :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope Flora doesn’t wake her up and put her to work. :fearful: :cry:

Soon juliana will have to open her pussy in front of cam5, boss isn’t earning money with her s___ping :rofl:

No ones perfect in this world, not even me :laughing:. She may be a bit volatile sometimes but that’s normal for many people cut her a bit of slack for gods sake after all we are supposed to be watching real life not a pre programmed show. Though you would question that in some apartments :laughing:

Sometimes? She does it on regular basis. One time she nearly trashed the whole apartment and was throwing heavy objects around.

Well makes life a bit more interesting than just loafing around doing nothing or posing for the cams.
Trashing the place is rather an exaggeration i think.
Why does everyone have to complain just because it doesn’t fit their perfect view of life.?

1 Like

They now have to _____ out of soup bowls because Flora has smashed all of the glassware. :fist_right: :cup_with_straw:

angry frances GIF by Ros na RĂșn

The level of arrogance and ignorance in this sentence is mind blowing. How stupid do you think we are?

Maybe she smashed those by smashing the rice on the floor :joy: :joy:

Spoiled girl who never learnt how to behave and reflect ones actions
 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And minutes later

Mission Accomplished Success GIF by THE NEXT STEP

Mr perfect eh, have you never lost your temper or had an argument with anybody then?

Well, Flora`s violence is the only real life we can watch in here, is it?

You think that is violence,you want to get out more i think :laughing: