Yan & Flora

I think Flora is a good girl, but as long as she denies that she has a problem, it will get worse and worse without profesional help.

See comment #11473. You must be a professional psychologist or psychiatrist because of statements like, “There is no doubt” or “leads you to think they need to seek professional help.” I have no doubt that Flora is a good person and I am not led to believe other participates need professional help. Well, (in my opinion) maybe some like Aderyn and Malkus. Oh yeah, please let’s see a show of hands from subscribers who wait with great anticipation how I score Aderyn sexual encounters from Aderyn’s Guide to Having Sex (which may become a best seller!).

noce de coton 1 an de mariage. allez Flora montre nous ton amour pour Yan .jusqu’a 2023. tu doit passer se cap.

1 Like

i am sorry if i misunderstood your quote
‘‘Maybe the comments are coming because some of us don`t like or agree with any form of physical or verbal violence’’ That struck me as saying that their aprtment should be targeted for fines or closure as other people have suggested . My feelings are that Russian ethics and morals are so far away from ours that we should not judge them . We see numerous instances where men have threatened their partners and sometimes the other way round, and while i cannot condone it anywhere here or there in Russia to make things even harder for them by suggesting or encouraging them to be shut down is plain wrong. It reminds me of the quandary of buying clothes made in a sweat shop. It may be a sweat shop to us, but it is their life b___d to them sometimes . Sorry to rant and apologies if i misunderstood.

It looks like you badly misunderstood my quote. All i did was to say that some of the comments are condemning the violence seen, nothing more. As per “encouraging them to be shut down” i really think we have zero powers or saying in something like that and was never my intention as this is one of my top 3 apartments. What i can not agree from your quote is the part where you say that Russian ethics and morals are far away from ours, well i 100% believe that they are exactly the same like ours.

i live in england, where corruption is probably as small as anywhere in the world. I believe that in Russia it is endemic, and that is just for a start.

Well, i am from East Europe and i live in England for 12 years now, and again, i don`t see much difference between here and there at all. ( Not talking about institutional corruption witch, yes, its huge in the East compared to here) just talking about normal people and normal life. Ohh… sorry there is something very different = sense of humour (huge difference) :rofl: :rofl: i still struggle with this :rofl: :rofl:

out GIF by Julian Philipp David

Sad Season 9 GIF by The Office

1 Like

Well i don’t have your experience in Eastern europe so will defer to your knowledge , with just a hint of scepticism. Regards!

Looks like Flora has learned where the On/Off button is on that router :rofl:

I completely understand your scepticism as i know how toxic the media from England is. For me also was a big shock when i come here years ago and i discovered that everything i knew and believed that i will find, was pure movies and fantasy.

I think she is having a conversation with Yan (See Guido and Astrid, he is there) and wanted it to be private or she is arguing with Juliana and is throwing spoons at her!

1 Like

if it was the first time or if it was just a once in a while thing then i would agree but since the start she loses her temper frequently not just at yan but at others to its just that before she never used to throw objects but now she does and i can only see it getting worse from here if nothing happens and its only by luck she has not hurt anyone

Immediately come home or else!!!

“No way…”

1 Like

Firstly, I did not name you but it must have struck a nerve, so, if the cap fits wear it! Secondly, if I am a psychologist or psychiatrist then you must be a sex ther____t! As I told you once before, I am not going to get into a slanging match with you, as I know you will not change your views as you will not change mine. I stand by everything I have said. Have a nice day!:blush:

well we can all here the convo at their place so its not really private :joy:

1 Like

When did she turn off the place herself?

the missing 3 minutes from the last fight she turned off the router i think

Good point! She must be throwing spoons at Juliana!

Will check that next time. This is against the rules and will be fined…