Yan & Flora

well, why a game room, the computer seems to have been sold

2 Likes

@Aderyn what happend to your game room?? I’m sad for you. :weary:

2 Likes

well, she joined them after a few minutes, that was enough for Aderyn to get off in a tissue :smiley:

2 Likes

Yep, I’ve seen that too in the meantime. However, I would have wished that Aderyn would continue to take care of the girls afterwards (it can happen to any of us that we finish faster than we would like, but that’s no reason to stop immediately. There are other possibilities)
I’m still wondering what to make of Juliana Aderyn offering up her girlfriend while she’s ‘out of service’ (won’t be true, but at least that’s how it could be interpreted…)

I wonder what Torey thinks of Kara… obviously ‘lines in the landscape’ or ‘beanpoles’ (both typical german terms for very slim people, don’t know if that can be interpreted in a similar way in other languages) are not his type, so kara could also be in his target group. … :crazy_face: will he be unfaithful to juliana now? yes/no/maybe :laughing:
sorry torry… uhm, torey :wink: but since you told us your preferences you have to go through it now :wink:

Hello Kara … Having a lot of friends is very good :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes:

Betrayal occurs when it is secret. But here everything clearly happens. So it is not a betrayal, but a favor to Juliana’s friend :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes:

It is good to be kind to others. I wish we were one and we would be grateful to him :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

A brave Aderyn catches Flora and smacks her bottom, minutes after he & Yan were on the recieving end of a monologue.

Probably just as well Juliana wasn’t in the room when Aderyn started a long kiss and grope !! She did come in towards the end of it.

2 Likes

I have to defend Aderyn on one thing: VERY freshly shaved can (depending on the thoroughness) sometimes feel worse on the tongue than sandpaper … from my own experience I would be very careful :wink:

2 Likes

if that were the case, I would have expected them to sleep in the same bed. therefore based on the distribution of the sleeping arrangements: probably just a friend not a fuck buddy… (or at least not a regular/fixed one)

1 Like

2 Likes

Don’t see her for a while and now twice in the last two days

Is she here for a arm wrestling contest :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

wordplay … she brought a buddy to be fucked …

lisa edelstein relief GIF

1 Like

She’s a sumo wrestler .better not mess with her. beware Ad- :laughing:

1 Like

that is a long time ago for me!
Nowadays it takes a long time to get to the point.

Age is counting :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes