Yan & Flora

I was in the place of women, riding behind them, walking around the whole house :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

New girl….

2 Likes

I mean, if she’s not his type - what should he do?

I guess he is just shy regarding Yan or doesn’t get it from Yan or permission for it by Flora :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Это подруга Джулианы. Ее имя Кара💓

3 Likes

Guess she already was received the instructions about the type of work she will have to do tonight especially with the puppet that she always dream to know better :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Lets Go Action GIF by Nickelodeon

Cut It Clap GIF by 43 Clicks North

Already??? They laughling :rofl: :rofl:

@ToreyK your future wife was released for service for blood reasons… :rofl:

1 Like

June 19, 2022 Aderyn fucked Kara (Juliana’s friend). Let’s go to the scorecard (Aderyn’s Guide to Having Sex)

Scored as Follows: 1 – Did not meet the requirement of the Step. 2 –Started to meet the requirement and so on until a score of 10 (met the requirement).

Step 1: No talking or having a discussion with the girl he wants to fuck. Score of 8. He might have said a few words to her and he smiled at her.

Step 2: The back and butt massage. Score of 0. He did not have to!

Step 3: Wait for Flora to suggest to the girl she should fuck Aderyn. Score of 5. This was hard to score. Do you think Juliana had Kara come over so she could get fucked? Flora did get things started.

Step: 4: Fuck girl in missionary position or from behind. Score of 10. Got her both ways!

Step 5: Touch her as little as possible. Score of 5. He did touch her tit and rub her pussy with her underwear on.

Step 6: Do not ask what she would like. Score of 10.

Step 7: Do only what is required to cum. Score of 10.

Step 8: Pull dick when ready to cum, unless wearing a condom. Score of 10.

Step 9: When ready be sure to cum on her and try not to get any on yourself so I have very little to clean, unless wearing a condom. Score of 1. Since he splurged in his own hand He did not get any on her.

Step 10: Walk away and do not talk to her. Score of 10.

Overall score: 69 Points. Average score of 6.9. Not bad. No back and butt massage and splurging in his own hand really hurt his score.

Comment: Why would Juliana have her friend Kara come over to get fucked by Aderyn? Juliana knows he has to be the worse lay in the world. Kara must have been unbelievably horny!

I like the score card but you ask him he thinks that he is the greatest lol

А что со мной не так? p.s. Yan

Torey is jealous of Yan. Yan gets to play with Torey’s future wife!

am i correct in thinking that Kara is in reality Juliana’s “fuck buddy…”.

1 Like

Is the “I love you” message for her husband @ToreyK?? :face_with_monocle: :man_in_tuxedo: :woman_with_veil:

1 Like

5 Likes

Oh my! :open_mouth:

They really must have raised the rent on @Aderyn’s game room. :man_technologist: :cry:

1 Like

watching juliana’s face is kinda funny when her friend gets ‘worked on’ by aderyn. too bad we can’t read her mind in that moment…

1 Like

Bigger girls, bigger toys… wondering if flora would give it a try (still working my way through last night’s timeline)

oh, the toy was stowed away in the bedroom after use, so apparently it was there in a while, but hasn’t been taken out yet (me assumed that kara brought it with her)

5 Likes

If Flora won’t maybe Yan will. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:astonished: :cry: :sob: @ToreyK

1 Like