Yan & Flora

True that is also why I suggested that Aderyn give them the sniff test from freshness.

Fire Explosion GIF

Do you get a comission everytime you try to sell aderyn for everything? :rofl: :rofl:

Totally empty

Considering Season 3 GIF by Portlandia

Just gone back on the timeline, Flora looks at it before leaving

3 Likes

Looking :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: in pink and black :black_heart:

2 Likes

With all the talk about panties, Flora remembered that itā€™s been a while that she put ones

Iā€™m fascinated again by the differences in cooking. the rule here is: donā€™t wash the mushrooms in water (because they only soak up water, which means that when frying them, they tend to be cooked rather than fried) and you can leave the stalks on, only cut off the dried end if necessary.

@anon10756158: at some point I would be interested in a few of your recipes. the one with the chicken thighs marinated in mayo (if it is mayo at all, but at least the writing on the packaging looked like it) e.g. i donā€™t understand yet :wink: (i saw a similar preparation at shanaā€™s: sliced potatoes and mushrooms, marinated the chicken, and then put it all in the oven to cook). besides, neither there nor with you iā€™ve managed to recognize the spices you work with, except the usual salt, pepper, paprika :wink:

if you heat mayo too much, it separates again, and in the end you have a lot of oil and a curdled egg leftā€¦ thatā€™s what I donā€™t understand yet, and thatā€™s why Iā€™m wondering if itā€™s really mayo or not but something completely different that only looks like it

btw: when i ask for recipes, my main problem besides the spices is usually what you can rarely observe exactly: duration and temperatures in the oven :wink: the actual ingredients can be understood to some extent, unless they are extremely special or only regionally typical

I wonder how her cooking is too. Yan is awfully skinny after all. :sweat_smile:

if you regularly had sex with flora at least once a day you would also burn your calories faster then food can be used to replenish them :wink:

but yeah, thatā€™s a good question too. If I had to guess: I see less consumption of fat and sugar, but more protein ā€¦ but that can also be deceptive

And, maybe she even has a washing machine, too. :+1:

:rofl: :rofl: Err, err, not air, err. Sorry, NotSeth, I couldnā€™t pass on that one. :rofl: :rofl:

I thought Yan was the one giving Flora all of the protein. :thinking: :sweat_drops:

Oops my bad but when you think about the subject, we have been talking about. Maybe getting a little air wouldnā€™t hurt either. :joy:

youā€™re partly right, but usually she spits it out again :wink:

I love to cook and do so when vacationing. A lot ofmainland European shops have things like cream or white sauce based products in pouches which may be what she is using?

I make a dish at home with chicken marinated in plain yogurt with paprika (sweet) then mushrooms added, topped with thinly sliced potatoes brushed with a little butter and cooked in a medium oven until golden (middle shelf or it will brown too quick)

i also suspect yoghurt, but i remember seeing one of the bags once, and the writing looked like mayoā€¦ but maybe flora will help us out with info

Cant find the appartment, is it offline?

seems so, yes