Yan & Flora

Lyra is gone? That’s a shame. I hope she will come back. I like watching her and Aderyn.

yan looks cute wearing a tutu. lol

1 Like

aaaaaaand she is back. again. what a going and coming today there :wink:

Lyra got a boyfriend who visited here with her… his name is Luna…

1 Like

attempt to wake up? :wink:

…so far in vain

1 Like

they are synchronized because, yan just jerked off and when he finished, she came back immediately

Now she has two boyfriends.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sweat_smile:

@anon10756158 will Aderyn be the stripper for your bachelorette party?

the try guys male stripping GIF by BuzzFeed

it would make me more happy if she would wear clean undies

I would like to see them two again together.

you don’t wash the curtains every month… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

To be fair not changing your underwear for that long is pretty gross. It’s also not sanitary/healthy for the downstairs lady parts. If you were dating or living with someone and they didn’t change their undies for 5 days, wouldn’t you say something? :thinking: But yeah, he was a little rude on how he said it.

You all ever consider she has more than one pair of the same colour and style? For instance, my wife buys packs of identical kickers for work as they are comfortable and do not show through her uniform.

Such a judgemental lot on here - becoming more about picking holes in people than just watching good old sex (that is what I am on here for!!)

1 Like

Yes. Sex, not endless debate on underwear.

Probably bought a 3 pack, which is pretty common if you are looking for a bargain.

1 Like

Yes I have considered it but until I see proof of more multiple pairs of knickers I will err on the side of caution that she only has one pair :sweat_smile:

Pretty much all of the comments about her underwear have been jokes. No need to be so sensitive my friend. :wink:

2 Likes

So now, besides Torey you also know what the girl do when she leave the place with her pants :rofl:

I don’t know that’s why I said I need proof of multiple pairs. :sweat_smile:

Good point though maybe I should ask Torey. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She doesn’t need to have multiple pairs as she doesn’t live here 24/7…

1 Like

Unless I’ve missed them while changing cameras is anyone actually in the apartment right now as the stove is on but I can’t see anyone