Yan & Flora

The burn in the nose will take over the smell :rofl:

1 Like

sometimes it’s less the smell… but the burning in the eyes… that’s what we say in GER :rofl:

‘we have a skunk as a pet’
‘my goodness, where do you keep that?’
‘well, in the bedroom…’
‘but what about the stench?’
‘The pet will have to get used to that…’

lyra is (so far) without luan visiting today… aderyn seems kind of interested

1 Like

But he looks good with Juliana….:heart_eyes: she is cute and bubbly girl…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Above all, she would probably still be free, which Lyra is not.

but he already said that juliana isn’t his type

I do not completely understand this. no one said the two should get married right away… but that’s his decision, and we have no choice but to accept it.

sorry for juliana. that she would like more seems obvious

they look good and cosy together

1 Like

Looks like aderyn’s relationship is again on relocation…:sweat_smile:

those are the benefits of a free man :wink:

2 Likes

She also doesn’t change her panties ever. :see_no_evil: :joy: But hey some people are into those types of things. :wink:

Aderyn lacks the ability to smell most things so you could be right. Maybe they are a could match for each other. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Will he score? :sweat_smile:

looks like little Aderyn is ready for it

2 Likes

the question is not whether he will, but rather whether he is allowed to. after all, lyra should be taken, and previous visits to F&Y didn’t look like swinging

1 Like

The last time Lyra was here it had looked like her and Aderyn were getting friendly. Glad to see her back and the two of them hanging out.

1 Like

Looks like they have other plans or places :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope, they’re both back!

1 Like

i prefer realm 8 at the moment :slight_smile:

nobody seems to be interested in ‘our plans’ … :-/ (ok, why should they, we don’t have a say anyway :wink: ) aderyn s___ps and yan gets the cuddles instead

Nice way to shame someone. :man_facepalming: Maybe she will leave. Would that make you happy :question:

Aderyn s___ping damm. Aint this girls as a boyfriend?

1 Like