Yan & Flora

Tks @ToreyK for the photo… Now i know what realm don’t open tonight :rofl:

2 Likes

what did they do?

Ruin Gaia & Grayson place…

This is great i love both therse couples .

1 Like

the first times on voyeur-house otto lola were my favorites …then they moved even without gaia and grison or without yan and flora they changed …it was fun to see them in 2018 their first apartment …

Lola: I’m just wondering whether you could put us up for a few weeks? If you give us the bedroom, you can carry on doing what you want to do, like we weren’t here. Flora: Let me speak to Yan about it first. Lola: While you’re at it, think about maybe having a joint apartment with Otto & me. :laughing:

1 Like

Flora won’t be that stupid to agree to that. She already had a weak moment for even letting them in… :see_no_evil:

One less place to watch while they are there…

1 Like

This couple used to be totally uninhibited. They have calmed down a bit but I can’t help admiring Lola. I am beginning to suspect that their current nomadic lifestyle is related to property (or lack of) in some way.

A shame @anon10756158 can’t sub out Otto & Lola for Grayson & Gaia…

I think Otto & Lola left! :partying_face: :tada:

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

Yeah and hopefully won’t return :+1:

2 Likes

@anon10756158 maybe next time your special guests could be Grayson & Gaia? I think that would make a lot of people very happy. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Oh and with the views their return would get I think it would make your wallet equally as happy. :wink: :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

yan wanking to mira and henrys apartment :joy:

2 Likes

i think a party with Lola and Lyra will be interesting. Lyra is one that wants to explore her sexuality … she is slowly expanding into new areas … i think Lola might show her that she can …

1 Like

the plans are slowly taking shape

including potential insights for the wedding party :wink:

i don’t think the skirt is perfect for this dance… but fortunately i don’t have to decide that… … or unfortunately I’m not sitting in the first row :wink:

3 Likes

Yan would even wank to candy Red, Tata or Hector and Marla if there was no other availalble

Я люблю подрочить иногда ))

1 Like

whats wrong with candy red? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

boring as hell