Yan & Flora

WTF is that on his mouth?

Envisagez-vous le sexe en groupe ?

Tape…That could actually be dangerous for him to have over his mouth while he s___ps. :cry:

That`s what i was thinking :open_mouth:

:sweat:

@Aderyn I think you owes us an explanation!

I found that extremely dangerous when you s___p :-1:

I don’t know what to do with saliva that is endlessly secreted during s___p and slobbering pillows, this is one of the options, there is nothing wrong and dangerous in this​:upside_down_face::pensive:

1 Like

Ohh i see, that explains why you been using that scarf before… :+1:

2 Likes

We actually have an acquaintance who escaped death from s_________n by duct tape, in his case due to snoring, thanks to a quick brother reaction.

Cushion covers are available for drooling, duck tape certainly is not a healthy solution.

"It’s a terrible idea,” says Dr. Kathryn Boling, a primary care doctor at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, Maryland. “There are a lot of TikTok [trends] I see where I am like, ‘Goodness gracious, where do these things come from?’”

What’s more, if you happen to throw up in the night and your mouth is taped, you run the risk of c_____g or suffocating on your own v___t, she says.

1 Like

Он возможен ))

1 Like

hmmmmm… no kiss when coming to him, but kind of "in love"face

oh la la… someone else appearing

I did some research, you can actually get a mouthpiece that will help you to stop drooling. When you initially wear one before you go to bed, your brain will think you have put food in you mouth, and you will start drooling. If you use it every night, your brain will no longer recognise as food but something normal and stop triggering the drooling. Might be worth looking into, maybe speak to your doctor.

and gone.

будет свингер заниматься сексом

7 Likes

So Flora is sharing

5 Likes

What apartment is Yan watching now? :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

No, Flora is working pupils :grin:

So at second night there was already the disenchantment