Yan & Flora

we can probably assume that. she doesn’t give me the impression that she would let anyone kiss her… not to mention everything else. flora also confirmed this relatively directly last night

1 Like

Oh really?? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

oops, that’s right, there was something … but I’ll calculate that under ‘flora’s tough training methods’ :wink:

I’m still waiting for her to take action of her own accord, which I think would be a sure signal. so far everything has come from the others, and she’s being drawn into it more (that’s my big hope) or less voluntarily

Next time @anon10756158 will be behind Aderyn instead of Juliana. :see_no_evil: :rofl: :rofl:

actually it’s enough that flora verbally rips yan’s ass open from time to time… lets hope that aderyn doesn’t exaggerate his cheekiness yesterday and that she then has to resort to physical means towards him

just to remind you:

there are many things that smell like fish … only one of them is fish :wink:

1 Like

LMAO is his nose between Flora’s butt cheecks? :thinking: :rofl: :rofl: It looks like he’s so far in that his nose is pressed up against her booty hole.

if you need more than a pic :wink:

1 Like

Why do I have the melody of ‘smells like teen spirit’ floating in my head with a big question mark behind them all the time?!? :rofl:

guys, you drive me crazy (or crazier than i already am without you guys…)

Well someone needs to tell him that if a girl likes you then you need to talk to that girl because every girl that he liked didn’t stay with him for long…… like the old saying go’s if you can’t be with the one you love then love the one you are with

You would have to do it though . i would , wouldn’t you.

Or none of the above :sunglasses:

And what was the use of Aderyn last night?? :joy:

Did he get hard? :joy: :see_no_evil:

No interest to check that… my curiosity was here :grin: 1 2

2 Likes

4 Likes

Otto & Lola… visiting

1 Like

Let’s hope they won’t ruin another place and fuck off soon.

They’re back :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

lola has legs that goes on forever…