Yan & Flora

this was real close communication

I will take this as an arranged first sex date

1 Like

i don’t care how they will rename it…

i just enjoyed it :heart_eyes:

I did too :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :fire: :fire:

in hindsight… me too.

Flora, just a small observation, you are too perfectionist and exacting, let them to behave naturally, you tell them too much what to do. :heart_eyes:

addition to that: let them go their way too, not just yours

Yes, that`s what i mean, in a longer version ))

1 Like

similar name, similar thoughts :wink: your name is longer than mine, your sentences too :rofl:

sorry, i like to play with words … as you may have noticed :grin:

1 Like

I would much rather see hottie Myra hook up with him then Jul. Hope she comes back soon :stuck_out_tongue:

:+1:t2: Aderyn… after long time….did it…:heart_eyes:

7 Likes

if i had one wish free … @Aderyn should take care of his new girlfriend as sensitively as possible today. In the long term, not only the two of them but also we will benefit from it

We still don’t know if they are couple or just friends…. but if they are couple I hope @Aderyn will take this time things seriously…. and girl to respect and love him more…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I think @anon10756158 needs to wax @Aderyn’s booty hole. It’s getting pretty hairy. :sweat_smile:

New girlfriend?? They’ve only just fucked. Moving a little fast, aren’t we?

If I have to guess: they’re still (just) friends … but after last night there’s potential for more

1 Like

I’m planning for the long term :wink: also, ‘fuck-girlfriend’ sounds too uncharming to me, and would be unfair to Juliana

1 Like

Maybe Aderyn needs to find himself a gamer girl? We all know how much he loves his computer and his game room. :joy:

He need a partner for dual game on PC…. Flora whispered in Aderyn’s ear that she is a good player…:sweat_smile: now he found his game partner…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Well jokes a part I think Juliana likes aderyn… and if he also feel the same…. then it will be perfect…:+1:t2::heart:

2 Likes

But Aderyn needs a game partner that he can fuck. Flora won’t even let him stick his finger in it :point_right::ok_hand: for a second. :sweat_smile: Well will have to wait and see how good Juliana is at gaming.