Yan & Flora

please flora stay away from the life this beautiful couple… n dont let them suffer like A&A for some views…n money

yep she always slept with it and had it with her when she left Y&F

They were never a couple if you asked if you ask Aylin or are you talking about ken and Barbie??

yep. that’s her mascot. she leaves it behind so she has a reason to visit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: hope its been washed. been between her legs a few times I make the remark once .that the mascot was the only one getting any. :rofl:

If you look more than one person has that shark Aylin was not the only room with that shark and if they are saying she left the project then y would her shark be in someone else apartment??

1 Like

and look who stairing THE KID

You can leave the project but still be a guest, so perhaps she is going to be a guest, at least that is my understanding.

That might explain why you still see Aderyn at Flora & Yan’s who has also supposably left the project.

Yes but the shark is in a completely different apartment these are new tenants so she is not the only one on here who has a shark that’s what I am saying besides that two other people said she left so if she took her shark with her when she left flora’s y would she leave it at someone else house that she is not a tenant with and none of her other stuff is there

I think he commented that she might be a guest, not a tenant.

the little boy is good at shaking those dice. bc he’s always playing with his dick

1 Like

So what you are saying is she could be a guest at someone else house that just came online today that we have never seen her with at all the whole time she has been on here?? Makes no sense in the world

I’m pretty sure Aylin was at F & Y when Roison was visiting, if that is the same girl? I’m sure there were pic’s, but they have been deleted with the update.

1 Like

so many comments, but i’m just seeing the same thing for days

1 Like

@Jerrel48

Correct they have met

2 Likes

Just as I thought, thanks for confirming! :+1:

It’s also reasonable they could have met outside the apartment as well with Muse being a mutual connection

yan and flora if you dont exchange partners it doesnt seem

Imagine quoting a post that’s almost 4 months old…

Flora i hope that Guido and Astrid can s___p together tonight your trying to show us that there all friends nobody trust him, he is very sneaky and he make sure you do not see it like today before the move he layed in the middle know thay one on each side. thay had to tell him to move i well tell lots tomorrow .i have watching Yan when he lived with Otto and when Flora was going there and when thay started here