Yan & Flora

Everything you type is super cringe.

what is cringe do not know that word, there at the bottom of my lab top 12 hours a day i see alot

And I don’t care what anybody has to say lol she let him touch and that’s a small on her face

Yan lived with Otto??? Otto is bi, Yan is bi too?

Yes they were room mates otta and his girl and yan with not the girl he is with now and I have never seen him with another guy

for a long time and Lola its all on cam caps.net archived Otto ,Hudson,Grayson all the same mangers

yes Otto last week there was a guy blowing him

1 Like

No I am talking yan I said I never saw him with another guy lol I know otta does she said both are bi and I was just saying I never saw yan with a guy

Some people have a great imagination. :joy: :rofl:

So as i said at 503.00 am Aderyn sat up and touch Astrid [ WHY ]he had no room to s___p ,she moved quick this could happen any time, thay have no underwear on and people move when thay s___p she should not be beside him like i said for 3 days i told you something would happen and Guido do not care what happen hes got it made there

then afterwards astrids hands were resting on aderyns arse :laughing: Him and guido should swap places

i did not see that but Flora thinks it ok no her and Guido i been tell them for 3 days i know she do not like it she put up with it do you have a pic of it he just got very close to her ass we need some pic

1 Like

no covers on now his leg is touching

He needs to be on the floor or his head at the other end of the bed

You are correct so that means that’s a 50/50 chance that it’s her shark so that means there is a very slim chance that she might show up there or even move in lol at this point who knows

start at 5:04 and her hand is on his arse for a good 5 mins

surely aderyn is the one that should be on the edge of the sofa bed while guido should be on the inside of the bed because aderyn and astrid have been getting into awkward positions all night

can any one post a pic please

hes legs is like hes is cuddling her and his hands are over her head 6,36.am now 7.07 his ass touching hers

or Guido move with Astrid the way it should beeen 4 days ago