Yan & Flora

I still don’t think so because y show up yesterday??

yep as a geust maybe she come back but I don’t belive as aparticipant

If they was planning on leaving the apartment don’t you think they would have at least attempted to pack something before hand and wouldn’t have had shopping delivered the day before they left

she want to show shyguy her new look Hair and stuff :rofl: she just came to visit friends.

i dont think vhtv would remove their names if they were not certain they were not coming back as participants. she will back as a guest probably

Yes the have before that’s what I am saying

Rachel and Ross they took them off saying that they left the program and they were offline and 3 months later they were back online in a new apartment so she may not be in another apartment but I don’t believe she is done because I think she is going to get another apt just not with aderyn because again if she was done she didn’t have to wait till they got kicked out of there apartment she could have left way before now

of course she can change her mind like they did and come back down the line and im sure vhtv will welcome her back with open arms but as of right now shes told vhtv shes done as a participant otherwise they would have not remove the names

so you got to patiently wait for her comeback because i"m not.

Nope I am not i am saying that just because they remove your name does not mean that you have left or are done look at ken and Barbie they took her name down and she is still in the house right now

1 Like

that means that you no longer participant and you are not getting paid by VHTV but you can still come visit or stay as a geust that’s all. as JamesDeen23 said before if she change her mind it a diffrent story.

But not this time. They broke up, maybe they will become participants with other partners later

Ouch. that broke my heart :upside_down_face: maybe she can get a place on her own sometime! Ty

they were actually a couple? :laughing:

more like bad Business partners :laughing:

you can tell A. was taught by the best :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

you don’t got to hope for this becuase what you will get from this is the same bulls__t as before

1 Like

So Aderyn was “kicked out” because they needed their cams for Ray and Roisin…

1 Like

no the landlord kicked them out

Doesn’t this belong to Aylin?