Yan & Flora

Just because it says they have left the project does not mean she won’t be back. It just means she won’t have an apartment. She’ll prolly just continue to visit Yan and Flora like Aderyn does.

the real reason is she don’t want to have sex.

shyguy she broke you heart?

i know its a adult website but their apartment was one of the most talked about here and was always top in the previews and if they were not kicked out they would probably be still going on as normal i just think maybe being on camera 24/7 is not for her and shes fine with being a guest.

dont these people get bored of doing the exact same thing everyday this is the most robotic apartment ive seen yet they are always close to top cam

who said they were kicked out ?

i dont know for sure but it looked like it. The day before 2 old people came and inspected the apartment while guido, aylin and astrid hid in the bedroom and they didnt look happy then then the next day they are gone

my geuss is she didn’t want to do it anymore with aderyn and she said that a few times so they desided to close the apartment. the landlords came to incpect the place before they leave. aylin was offer to do it with someone else and she hesitate and that the reason they stay in F&Y place but then she make up her mind.

1 Like

then why did they try to hide in the bedroom?

yeah, I know. and most of it didn’t have anything to do with what was going on there bc nothing much did happen:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

IDK maybe because they were naked

1 Like

i know but theres apartments who have regular sex that barely anyone cares about and yet aderyn and aylin managed to become popular because people treated the apartment like a soap opera

absolutely!

they could have just put on their clothes which were right next to them then answered the door

and what the reasons for them to be kicked out? they didn’t do nothing that the other apartments didn’t do. they didn’t even had party.

I geuss we we all like drama

The landlord closed the apartment down, he came the day before and was paying a lot of attention to one of the cameras in the living room next to the bedroom door, Aderyn had a knife at one point to remove something near the camera, Aderyn received a phone call the next morning from the landlord, the landlord then appeared later that morning and the apartment was later offline for “relocation”

I don’t think she left because there have been a lot of people on here that we think that when they went off line that they were done if she was she would not have showed up yesterday and when she left she would have given everyone except maybe aderyn a good bye hug and all she did was just leave like normal and flora’s was not at the door giving her a hug so I don’t think she is gone because she had no reason to show up yesterday if she was and VHTV has said this before about other guests and all they end up doing was either changing to another apt and it took them a little bit longer to come back on otta and his girl when they went off line VHTV said they left and all they did was move so until it comes out of flora’s mouth then I still have my doubts

the landlord was there a few times before and was fine so why all of a sudden there was a problem?

so the camera was the reason? wtf? kicked out or not she was leaving anyway she had enough.