Yan & Flora

is this why she left yesterday. he is very sneaky now we know why girls do not trust him and he touch Astrid two days ago at 650.am its time for kid Aderyn to go he has done something wrong every 2 days for 6 weeks

i have to say aylin is really beautiful girl… :heart_eyes: :heart:

1 Like

I completely agree with you she certainly is beautiful

1 Like

why you mugs watch this crap ? all they do or mostly flora does is lay there with fanny pointing at the free cam what a life boring

Not one single thing you said makes any bit of sense at all.

1 Like

too hard for you to understand you must be one off the mugs then

He was replying to someone else lol

oops lol sorry

if you look at top right of comment it says who they are replying too ,only made 2 comments and slagged someone, well done thats the spirit lol

Another beautiful moment of Guido & Astrid , love this couple,. I love Astrid’s intensity , and of course Astrid very beautiful and sensual

4 Likes

aylin is not coming back due to personal reasons vhtv said.

I have only just noticed they have sent me the same message as well, I’m disappointed that she has left but obviously wish her all the best for the future

1 Like

Okay so y have just sent this message just to you two and not everyone else??

something must of happened today because yesterday they were still on the list and vhtv said they will be back as soon as possible and suddenly today shes gone

I asked support because i noticed today their names disappeared and they said she and aderyn left the project due to personal reasons

some times we know about as much as them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

only saying the truth smarty pants lol

just like some of these Relocatios that’s been on the list for awhile kind of means in a soft way left the project :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And yet he is still there??

I asked support when she left with all her belongings the other day and they have been giving me updates