Yan & Flora

Okay well she has had the opportunity to have sex with other guys when I believe you said she wanted an open relationship and yet she still has only had sex on her with aderyn so lol please explain that

Funny how you always heard these “conversations”

Aderyn has fucked multiple girls on here before even getting an apartment and tried multiple times to have sex with Aylin.

aderyn fuck everyhing if it’s up to him as you saw when he lived with Y&F

He didn’t go as far as she did

Ok but he has met with multiple girls in the other apartment since that and hadn’t has sex with them, not even kissed then from what I can gather Aylin is the last girl he has kissed

funny you don’t hear s__t when it comes to aylin being wrong

@Shyguy and isn’t what you said she wanted him to do in the beginning when you said she wanted to have a open relationship??

But she hasn’t been wrong?

you don’t have to belive me. i don’t have reason to lie , Im just try to let the fourm know what i understand

yeh right she’s an angel. come on man… is you blind?!

And even in all the drama he is still the only one to eat her Pussy

1 Like

see every time Flora leaves the room he does this

1 Like

But Aderyn ruined that quite early on with his petulant c___d routine, Flora or Yan has seemingly agreed with that opinion with a “like” on a post about it on here

He looks dumb as hell sitting there jacking his dick

If you’re using that as a criteria, they also liked a post of mine when I criticized Aylin’s sexual performance.

That’s fine it’s their opinion which they are perfectly entitled too

1 Like

Astrid do not have sex untill he leaves the room i do not think i would like him staring at me having sex

1 Like

And would you want any guy staring at you having sex?

why does he go watch tv in the bedroom