Yan & Flora

Me either its different when Yan and Flora is there because they doing their own thing. But to have this Dufus sitting in the corner jacking off who in the past ruins any moment between me and my man i wouldnt want him there either

everybody: “aylin is shouting at aderyn” shyguy: “no, they just talking. just cause someone move his lips dos’nt mean they shouting” you are funny :rofl:

And there he goes as soon as Astrid gets up he wants to play

Because there people on here who like the fact that he is doing this and sense he has no one right now lol if he is not going to leave the room witch for me that’s what I would do then what else is he going to do lol

And just because he wasn’t shouting doesn’t mean that sometimes he wasn’t giving as good as he was getting back

I hope Shyguy never stops defending Aylin because the ways he can create excuses for her it’s more entertaining than anything going on in the apartment.

you are in denial my friend

1 Like

Flora over there sucking on a noodle Astrid doing a good job of keeping Guido up

1 Like

and no one said that aderyn is Innocent we criticis him too

can not beleave that hes trying to show his phone to them of what we are saying he will do anything to stop them and when thay go to bed he will be all over Guido this is very sad and Flora let him get away with this

Aderyn your reading this leave the room for 1 hour . Guido you want sex get your friend out of the room see thay left when you had sex Yan. she had sex with Flora and Yan in the room its Aderyn she wants out its the stairing he does and very close to them

1 Like

See some one needs to tell him there are boundaries and he is too close hell she couldn’t lay next to him even if she wanted too lol

she talking to him and he is touch Guido dick something must be done and Aderyn thinks it a joke

Astrid stop given a bj because Aderyn lay there and started playing with him self at 07.05 am

I wonder what will happen if Astrid wakes up and sees who she’s cuddling with :no_mouth:

A&A peacefully share a blanket …

3 Likes

this is a set up from Flora to show thay all get a long but i was watching at 06.50 am about when Aderyn touch her and she hit him

The spectators who want to see male activities would say that Astrid forms the fence that you have to overcome. :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

If they really want to make a show of it. I would suggest the Astrid, when in one of her nimfo moods, Dose Both Guido and Aderyn until they can’t walk straight. Might change Aderyn’s out look on things.

:heart::heart_eyes: so happy to she her back, loving the new hair colour

4 Likes