Yan & Flora

you saw that he go as far and bring a hooker

That would make more sense and I think it’s a good idea but I don’t see multiple apartments opening

Because a lot of times he acts too c___dish and over does it and always has to be told when he is over doing it or gone to far

But where does he go from there? Is it going to be constant hookers for the future?

LOL he got to start bringing new girls or he will be jarking of as usual

I have seen it happen on VHTV before with stiffler when ken and Barbie relocated they opened up there old apartment and also open up ken and Barbie’s new apartment

shell be back. she had to take her stuff somewhere. not like the little boy. he has to suck o mommy’s tit .dude is a joke 12-year-olds have more maturity than he does.

See that’s what I don’t get before Aylin he was you have to go look back at old videos where he brought in girls like Aylin what happen with them I don’t know

she need to come back with a dude that’s alpha who can handle her. someone who will tell her shut the fuck up and take this dick :rofl:

i don’t understand too

That maybe so but the reason I say no is because it was said that she wanted the money just not the sex so I don’t really know how that is going to happen???

sometimes they let it slide cause i have seen apartments with girl that just got naked with no sex

From my listening of conversations that isn’t 100% true, of course she wants the money, every single participant on this site wants the money, why else would they do it, and I haven’t ever heard that she didn’t want sex at all she just didn’t want to have sex with Aderyn

i don’t think the contrcet says they got to have sex

See if you go back and look at the times when they did have sex they started out playing and laughing and talking to each other And he was being a little assertive and I think she would like that part of him not me to over aggress Because there is no way I believe she is going to Be in apartment with an alpha there is no way I believe she will be with somebody that has more control than her

I agree. 10 chars.

I heard her say she don’t want to have sex not with aderyn kent or the other two guys(the frinds) she also said she don’t want to play with toys to yan

She had plenty of opportunity to fuck guys she actually liked and still didn’t. All she did was cock tease them.

There are only two that I know and one is by herself and the other they are a couple

So has Aderyn but I never see him getting a hard time about it on here