Yan & Flora

lol yes your beloved has not shown back up lol but I am sure you will know before we do

anyone see aylin…? i think she left…

this is not a hotel , flora don’t let pepole that don’t put work in stay :laughing:

I am starting to think she won’t be back

IDK but it seems like she won’t. maybe if they get a new apartment

or may be she will come with new lover…to spice the story for views and plan of flora…

1 Like

So why is Aderyn still there?

I think this picture sums up Y & F apartment right now?

4 Likes

i think they waiting there untill the get a new place

Nope flora’s is not going to have that type of drama in her home

Will Aderyn get a new place? I’m struggling to see where he actually fits in now

Yes I think so and besides that he may not be having sex but he still putting in work by being naked for those that want to see that because I think someone said before all she wants was the money not the sex so unless she changes her mind on that I don’t think she will because as you can see it was not all aderyn because she had chances with other guys that she paid more attention to and she didn’t have sex with them at least he got that lol

What I think that it will be G and A will have the place and he will be on the couch

maybe he will be with G&A or maybe aylin be back. i don’t belive she left the project ,she is just welcome in F&Y if she is not want to work

It could be possible that Aylin and muse could get a place before I see aderyn or Aylin in a place together again

But that is no different to what Aylin was doing, she might not have been having sex just as Aderyn wasn’t but she was doing the naked stuff and at least she was kissing other guys, I’m not sure myself but was Aylin the last girl that Aderyn kissed?

the problem with aylin is that she is not willing to do and aderyn willing but don’t have luck geting it

I obviously hope Aylin hasn’t left either but I’m sure we will find out at some point

I feel like Astrid and Guido deserve to have their names on an apt they do alot more than Aylin and Aderyn. Guido when he dont Aderyn around to be up under him operates well with Astrid

Yes I believe she was because all the other girls that came over he didn’t kiss them I believe he hugged them but not kissed