Yan & Flora

80% of these comments is about him to smarten up you got him out of your place ,then he went there and screw up now r]hes back doing it again Guido got to make up his mind to he wants everything and he do not make money for the place

no one plays with A.

1 Like

Flora put your self in her shoe how would you like if i guy was playing with Yan dick when you were having sex with him

Place just getting plumb weird now :rofl:

3 Likes

While Flora cleans the house, the other is lying on the sofa again.It’s time for Flora to kick her out of the house again.:joy:

Might not be in their contract to clean. Maybe their scope of work consists of walking around the apartment naked and legs wide open. Flora more likely taking the larger cut of the profits, I would make her clean. LOL

1 Like

Astrid job is to lay with her pusses facing the camera the two boys do not know lol

the boys job is to embaress their self :rofl:

LOL so true, and they do not even work hard … come natural for them … was like they where born for the job. LOL

lol exspsialy aderyn

Flora it look like a real nice meal you made tonight it made me hungery

I cant believe Yan let Flora jack off somebody elses dick lol

1 Like

Astrid and Guido were getting close and Aderyn brings out a game that last about 3 hours lol no sex again Guido 3 night in a row

To be fair she didn’t exactly jerk it off. She just played with it for a minute. It didn’t even look like she was doing it to give him any real pleasure.

Check and check!

1 Like

Yan has no choice in it, Flora does what she wants but the rest is as @Buster said there was nothing in it really

It looked like Flora was instructing Astrid on how to best jerk her man off. It would have been hilarious if he suddenly blew his load all over her! :laughing:

Not watched anything today so I assume nothing has really happened due to lack of comments so Astrid is the one with no sex at least Guido got a hand last night,

Not specifically asking you but just to add to this post, I assume no guests today, that can’t have happened often in this place

yep no guest and she wants us to post then every body looks