Yan & Flora

She has used a strap on with various other girls, you will find them in the video archives

back to square one

Even though it was short, Flora playing with Guido was incredibly hot. I’m glad she has finally started to get more adventurous and I hope she continues to do so in the future.

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll check that out.

so Astrid do not got off you guys are all about youself

this is the last time i watch this i was watch to see couples having sex but Aderyn MAST THAT UP that up i do not knw any girl that would like to have sex and another guy is touch at the some time your lost GUIDO look at her she is not happy

i have to say that flora teasing the boys was HOT

It was because it was really unexpected.

1 Like

4 Likes

Been watching B & L and A & L

1 Like

it must be hard being aderyn with no one to fuck while the others were having a blast

so now Aderyn reading them and laughing he thinks its all funny so Flora you made the money tonight not the boys

I didn’t find Bella Leo and Tony all that hot because they spent all that time teasing the camera with the same boring massages for a month and then it just happened. Flora grabbing Guido’s cock felt much more spontaneous while they were all having fun. To me that makes a big difference.

1 Like

he can laugh all he want but he is the one who look stupid on cam

Double Show

1 Like

Astrid and Flora laying down next to each other chilling is is beautiful :heart_eyes: :heart: :fire:

1 Like

Yan wants to participate… :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Flora hope you read all this ,most comments wants sex not a gay show or two guys and 1 girl that do not want 2 guys you think you rating will be good with you and only 2 gayshow guys she was not happy tonight and she got nothing so she left horriy he could of left so all 4 of you could have sex

Hell it’s not the first time he has done it they had to tell him to go to his room in the other apt