Yan & Flora

That’s true I don’t think she is gone because like a lot of people said she wants the money and I could be wrong but I think she likes some of the drama

When was this?

@Shyguy it makes sense because before she ever came on the sene every girl that flora got to come over there or that G and A brought over there they fucked y else would she pack up if she knows that it won’t be long before they get another apt y would she leave

no Aderyn still will wait and see

yesterday when Y&F return to the apartment this was brought up. and before that she was by her self talking ant taking videos with her phone crying and at that moment it was brought up too.

aderyn & yan trying to order a hooker

Oh ok I was watching last night and most of today and I don’t recall any conversation of that nature, knowing what I know about them I would find it very strange if they did have that kind of conversation but I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens in the future

Would need to get past Guido first

2 Likes

well that what i was able to understand with my liltle bit russian and i’m sure i heard those things brought up. it’s seems to me you also understand russian maybe you can correct me.

here comes the hooker

Well it makes sense y else would she pack up and leave

lol look like the hooker know about him and she didn’t want to come up

Maybe she had heard about him and Guido

or she heard from the one before and she know about the cams. he said she saw him and said " oh it’s you" and than go away :rofl:

look like it’s not going well to aderyn lately, he running out of luck.

he is calling other one. he don’t give up lol :+1:

mom Flora can t get him a girl

i geuss not cause he trying to pay for it

Wonder if Guido will come in and interrupt him all the time lol

I think it might be off the timeline now If that’s what you heard then ok I’m not saying it hasn’t happened but personally I would find it a very strange conversation for Flora & Aylin to have

1 Like