Someone’s happy with their latest purchase

1 Like

Flora so happy :+1:

its so nice to see the 3 of them watching tv

3 Likes

Yes it is :heart_eyes:

image image

1 Like

Flora, this image, after a long time, is as good as the smoke you get from a cigarette, it gives pleasure bandicam 2022-02-04 18-17-42-782

1 Like

start all ready 2 boys on couch and Aderyn must touch Guodo thay think there going to pay the rent with there dicks. Yan you forgot the dog treats for when Guido goes to bathroom ,smoke, eat, to give to Aderyn for following him it will be all night ,very sad Guido gets back and can not be alone with his girlfriend

Don’t think Aylin is coming back and certainly not tonight

2 Likes

She also previously left earlier with Muse with a load of other bags as well

no she gone for good only be back to visited lucky her she away from Aderyn i think Yan and Flora gone for the night took a bag

aderyn makes me laugh so much

:smile:

1 Like

I think for now she is gone but I think she will be back just not by herself because I don’t think they are going to get another apt together I think that’s over and done with

Astrid is on the couch her pusses facing the camera paying for her food

1 Like

She could be just taking her stuff home To where she was staying before she moved into the apt but then again if she wants to get paid she’ll be back sooner than we think

I hope all is well with her but I’m not going to pretend that I’m going to miss her. Now that she’s gone maybe there can be some real adult entertainment. That girl was an absolute buzz k__l.

It seems like the only way he can relax.:joy:

She originally left earlier in the day with Muse and then returned with Muse, it’s obviously only a guess but could be stopping with her for short term

But wait what about the papers that they signed or does that not mean anything anymore??? If does she will be back I believe

from what i understood flora gave her an ultimatum, she told her get naked and sex suff if you want to stay in this apartment or go home because there no way you going to stay here as guest without doing anything to contribute this apartment. maybe she be back for the new place cause it’s look like she didn’t say goodbye to them she just go out like she know they will meet again.

The one good thing for me is that he won’t be able to jackoff at flora’s and yan place lol either your fucking or your not