Yan & Flora

as much as flora love aylin it’s money first for her so i don’t think it’s strange

by the way i think flora talking about it now on the phone with someone

so someone coming this should be fun what if he can not got it up or he comes quick lol

is’nt iligal to film someone without his knowledge?

that why she on the phone she just said there 6 canera

Oh he is done Aylin or no other girl is going to fuck with him because they are going to all know he got a hooker and at least he could find one his age ugly :nauseated_face:

one hour times up lol she will be asking for more money for the 2 hour she on the clock lol

It’s a shame that they feel like the only way to get Aderyn a girl is to literally buy him one. Why not all of them go out and try to find a girl for him in a bar or club or a party? I think they would have better luck that way.

Who is that old rack?

What a joke so the 2nd time they try to book him a hooker just a thought we have camera’s around the apartment and are you happy with that. What’s the bet Aylin now turns up?

Don’t these idiots realise that privacy & anonimity is central to what these working girls do. They are not going to do anything in front of those camera’s! Flora & Yan should know better!

Aint there pretty hookers in russia?

Let’s not pretend that Aderyn is being f___ed into this, he is a willing party in all this

I know he’s willing. I’m just saying there’s still a better way than trying to buy hookers.

Dont he have self respect? I would never to that. How desperate his he.

Y didn’t they find him one

they thought they can fool the Foreign girl. they knew they could’nt do it to russian girls

1 Like

What about Aderyn friends! He says there just friends, but i do think that they want more then that so it doesnt go far because off in.

You mean they invited somebody but lying about the cams to her? That his illegal and not allowed at all…Can get them a big fine.

Well look at him and is behaviors. I can understand it is hard to find a girl this way :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like