Yan & Flora

don’t have to worry seeing this couple during Relocation they will always be here…Now little boy can be with mommy What a joke :rofl: realm4-cam16-1643905592

lets see what he does wrong here today he will

I wonder if the host has watched this site? It’s my house. bandicam 2022-02-03 20-33-26-763 :grinning:

1 Like

Damn look at that bull on her face YITES!

Previously put on A & A. So reading all the comments A & A are no longer in their apartment but at Y & F. I notice it says relocation and whilst most would hope it is only one of the other relocates why would Y & F change. Over 4200 comment (probably the 5th highest on the forum) since Dec 21 no sex between A & A since the 2nd Dec but so much drama. Lots of arguing between people on the forum who is right and who is wrong lets be honest why change when they are making money

ok who s___ping where and everybody saying no Aderyn not s___ping beside me hes got to many hands

Alas, flora, how will you feed them? bandicam 2022-02-03 22-45-05-369 :smile:

I hope aderyn and aylin never come back …

because you two like them

don’t tell me you like them since they’re always fighting

Sexy image

1 Like

since you never answer, you explain to me the beauty of keeping these two people

1 Like

Better question is what difference does it make to you if they do stay? If you don’t like them then don’t fucking watch them. Then you’ll never have to see them anyway

1 Like

the difference is when vhtv chooses other people as we have not seen apart until now

starting all ready Aderyn will not push over on the couch why do you all move over to let Guido s___p beside Astrid the 2 girls are just as bad

what it’s like to stack fish in a crate, that’s it

It’s not as simple as that it seems, both girls want the blanket, Astrid wants to s___p on the end, Aderyn don’t want to s___p on the end

every time Aderyn s___p there before he was always on the end its just starting time to go watch another apartment

1 Like

a wound in my past heart bandicam 2022-02-04 02-51-14-222-tile

2 Likes

yep there will be no sex here every night this kids are not paying the bills

1 Like