Yan & Flora

In 3 days they have already gotten closer to a threesome (or better call it a 3-way sexual interaction of any sort) than any other “normal” couple VHTV apartment in months! Flora watched the guest jerking off - on her phone, but still, it counts. And the level of tension between the couple and the guest is very high with lots of teasing. I don’t know of any other place that’s gotten this far.

Keep dreaming, friend. :rofl: What a movie you made in 3 days, you have to sell it to Netflix.

Yeah I am not convinced (YET) that it will happen.

I also don’t know any other couple that control so much everything that happens in this forum related to them and acting according to that… Well maybe only the professional and the +7 places at same level. All this cam show tactics he learn with his masters lola & otto

Must obviously be nail biting stuff,are all you guys on the edge of your seats yet :rofl:

Intrigue = dollars.

happy drag race GIF by Robert E Blackmon

1 Like

On the edge of the seat is the friend @Rahul147967, that Steven spielberg next to him is an amateur. :rofl:

4 Likes

And that’s the problem. Yan&Flora work hard to keep viewers guessing and watching.

Yes I know it’s unlikely anything will happen, they’ll probably scare him off. I’m just saying that what happened in the last 3 days is already good enough and better than what’s going on with the other couples who might be more “real” but don’t give a s__t about viewers.

Exactly that’s a big problem when creating fake scenarios just for audience shows They work quite well together, they didn’t need to do this, specially on their first days that will follow them in the shadows

3 Likes

Where is Aderyn?

He went out a while ago, not sure. Just hoping he’ll be back there soon.

1 Like

Same sub ran out last night, this is the only apartment worth watching atm, so in two minds whether to resub, if he was there now I would sub instantly :laughing:

He is ‘drop dead’ gorgeous isn’t he?!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah hes hot af, I am hoping for some MMF action or at least a friendly “Brojob” :grin:

1 Like

That would be wonderful…doubtful but certainly wonderful! :wink:

You may have noticed…he’s back! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, on his own though :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like