Yan & Flora

Aren’t most (note that I didn’t say all) of us?! :innocent:

Introverts do not watch their buddies getting BJs, I think he is not sure what he has got himself into and is not yet comfortable, Flora giving him a BJ or fucking him would help a lot.

You are wrong, to quote robin ‘‘I only look at VH from natural human interest of course’’.

Indeed…so he certainy deserves to be given a chance to get to a comfort level HE is happy with, in his own time, doesn’t he?

Getting there David :rofl:

So what are you suggesting is the difference between me (a “perv” as you called me) and the “most” (other people) that I reffered to?

That’s why I hope they’re not buddies but business partners. Introverts can participate in the same hot sex s__t like extroverts could, the only difference is that they will never lead and Flora+Yan will always have to initiate.

What do you mean?

1 Like

Reaching my comfort level, come on David do keep up pal :rofl:

I was just trying to say I was not a perv but I guess you caught me out :grinning:

1 Like

last night that i was listening, the guest guy again wanted to leave once things got spiced up, Yan and flora f___ed him to stay, and once sex started he was like thats it i’m done, going to bedroom call me when you finish. i’m not so sure if the guy have what it takes to break his shyness.

oh but i have a question,wasnt YAN dating Hope? what happen there? and whos actually, Jelena or Flora?

He has never looked comfortable, whether it was with them having sex or just Yan walking around naked.

Cam 1 could do with moving a bit. Can’t see the point of the view of the work surface on the right. !

shunt it over a bit so the metal pole is at the right edge and you can see a bit more of the dining table.

1 Like

its nice to see young people home cooking nice meals from scratch, especially naked lol

Glad Yan is still in his nudist ways!

1 Like

Did Flora show her bare breasts to the guest guy? Maybe they are getting a little closer and putting up some kind of loose threesome, I hope.

It’s easier to get struck by lightning than to see a threesome there.

We can hope he loosens up. I think she would be game for the threesome. He did jerk off knowing the cameras were there so maybe he’s getting a bit more comfortable.

Amen to that!! :slight_smile: Naked Yan is one of the most natural things I have seen on VHTV, apart from when Daniel (you may remember him, previously from realm 53), did the same thing, almost all of the time. They both seem so comfortable like that.

1 Like