Yan & Flora

Do you mean Arnie?

Im Back Arnold Schwarzenegger GIF

Um noā€¦someone a little more cute (x 1000.000+) than him! :laughing:

Editā€¦those 3 0ā€™s looked lonely so I added 3 more! :slight_smile:

Iā€™m waiting Aderyn jerk off :pray:

Flora sexiest girl to ever come on ?

1 Like

From watching them tho Flora looks like she likes Aderyn and is comfortable around him. She def looks like she wouldnt mind fucking him and Yan wouldnt mind letting Aderyn fuck Flora. Only thing holding this back is Aderyn himself and him being shy about making that move, They been giving him all the signs possible that its ok

Oooh, we got a lively one. Reel 'em in, Skipper! Reel It In Jay Buhner GIF by Northwest Motorsport

Aderyn is just a tease and will do nothing at allā€¦ Time to get in some interesting people thereā€¦

yo jabs iā€™m very confused,who is this Flora? what happen with Hope? and is she the one that one day the weird guest at Ottos house had sex with?

No idea. I guess Hope is gone. Yes Flora is the girl he had sex with at Ottos house. That Aderyn is justa kid who should return to kindergarten instead blocking action in that placeā€¦

1 Like

And internet in that place really sucksā€¦

1 Like

Hope was already in rotation fuck visits with others in the last weeks when they had their names removed from Lola&Ottoā€™s last place

1 Like

Thought was my internet, but maybe itā€™s this apartment isp problem.

1 Like

Really sucks the internet on this place :person_facepalming:t2:

They seem to be having ISP problems right now - I canā€™t connect to them. Damn, and this is one of the best realms right now!!! :unamused:

Iā€™m in now, might have been a problem from my end - searched the timeline and found a great fuck and blowjob in the bathroom a few hours ago.

Theyā€™ve got Aderyn as far as the bedroom, letā€™s see how things develop.

2 Likes

Nothing this timeā€¦ Next time maybe.

Does he ever s___p? I donā€™t think he does. Iā€™m dead on my feet if I donā€™t get at least seven hours. Aderyn seems to have taken maybe an hour of rest. Iā€™m getting a ā€˜More Human Than Humanā€™ vibe. Heā€™s a Nexus-6 skin job. harrison ford smirk GIF by Maudit

Flora is a new girl, she only appeared recently in Lola & Ottoā€™s new place, and she has not have sex with anyone but Yan so far. the girl who had sex with that creepy guy from Lolaā€™s previous place was totally a different person :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I also wonder what happened to Hope :ok_man: I hope we see her again soon. she is a good one :wink:

She could visit to fuck the couch puppet :grin: