Yan & Flora

ghost-busters-who-you-gonna-call

There are far too many third wheels in apartments nowadays.

2 Likes

Puppet or Muppet? :rofl:

They are similar. 56655

When you really don’t want to look so stare at your phone instead.

2 Likes

Doubt if @David would be looking at his phone :rofl:

Yea but then he is a perv.

Quite agree, we only look at VH from natural human interest of course :rofl:

1 Like

You are entirely correct. :laughing:

He still has the deer in a headlight stare, wow glad he is gone he is thinking. image

3 Likes

Don’t criticize this beauty boy. He’s important for this realm. And I want to see him for a long time.

1 Like

I would even make a bet that he wouldn’t. I like easy bets :joy:

Yan & Flora are comfortable enough to be naked & have sex whilst he is there, so Aderyn being there isn’t preventing anything from happening.

1 Like

100% agree about this cam position. Even if it crops some heads, it’s not that important. It’s what happens on the sofa that matters. And they should make it a paid cam. Too good to be a free one.

I already did a ticket. They said could not be done on weekend so I hope will be fixed today

Who is the new guy iin this appartment

Hi Captain :+1:

Best VHTV place today. Maybe actually the only good one! Here’s why I think so:

1. Yan is a horny perv who understands how VHTV works and knows what voyeurs want.
  2. Flora is a horny perv who’s here to perform and she’s super hot.
  3. The guest guy is a perfect element for the apartment. I think the chemistry between Flora and him is amazing.
  4. All 3 of them seem to enjoy it and have fun. The guest guy might really be shy and confused right now but that just makes it better and leaves plenty of room to progression! Better than fuck-machines-for-rent in +7

Other sexy but boring couples on VHTV should learn from this. This is how you do it!

I just see couple of things that could go wrong (and eventually will probably):

1. Yan and Flora will be naked all the time with dick in hand but will watch TV (like he did with Hope) and they’ll become bored
  2. The thing with the guest guy will not proceed any further or he will leave before Flora gets to do something with him at least and no new guest arrives.

2 Likes

There was a guest girl there last night and he hardly spoke, thought his phone was more interesting.

Yeah, he’s introverted so he wouldn’t speak to a girl he probably didn’t know. But at the same time he doesn’t have a problem sitting by Flora giving a BJ, so I’m sure deep down he’s a perv too, thinking all the time “when will she finally do me too” :slight_smile: