Yan & Flora

Yeah I thought so

Who is a troll, amy? :rofl:

after communicating with you, he closed his profile, apparently you got him so bad that he did not have the strength to communicate with you

Sparkles is a saint and jabbath is a phenomenon, they express their opinion like everyone else and what they donā€™t like they say.

Donald Duck Lol GIF

Silly fool! :joy:

with whom you will lead from that and you will become pregnant, Russian proverb.

1 Like

So you advise me to stay away from them so they donā€™t turn me into a troll. Iā€™m going to lock the door, do you think Iā€™ll be safe in Spain or will I have to go to the United States?

only Antarctica will save you.

Be careful I am coming for you :joy:

Scary Movie Halloween GIF by Russell Taysom

How weak minded must you be to be turned by people on this forum. It shows you how weak minded some people are. I would have thought most people have a regular life outside of VHTV but it seems not that you need to tell the forum how some bad people changed your life here. One word PATHETIC, I would add another word but it might get the comment flagged. Then they come back and troll to the highest extend and try to have people feel sorry for them as it explains their pitiful pathetic life. Cannot enjoy the forum so fuck it up for others. PATHETIC.

Here they are too liberal about such members of the forum, in other forums they would have prescribed a Banhammer up to the tonsils

You really have no idea what you are talking about. At best you skim the surface. Go back to making lousy jokes. Itā€™s what youā€™re best at.

Thatā€™s telling you something, but you wonā€™t listen pitchfork.

why are such bad trolls? This is the same part of the community as whiners are always unhappy with everything, like girls during PMS.

You are wasting your time with a person that has no life, just put them on ignore.

Aderyn donā€™t look behind you or you are getting a mouthful. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

what is this?

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Why do you say I have no life. I totally have a life. I have several lives really. Your insults for me really do miss the mark. They is actually very little that I donā€™t have. Thereā€™s certainly nothing about this place that I havenā€™t experienced from end to end. Iā€™ve done it all. Youā€™re just a speck really.

And every single one is in some forum that you go to fuck up.

No because other forums have sucked you in but you felt the need to come be the spiteful pathetic troll that you are here once again. Now do me a favour and donā€™t reply to any of my comments so I will not see any notifications.

this Perris guy has got a problem all he does is rant on here so perhaps he does not have a real life :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like