Yan & Flora

Who you mean?

She could always go with Guido :joy: I’m joking of course but unfortunately I don’t see any other way of Alice coming back

1 Like

Why does a Aylin need such a yoke around her neck? Aldreyn. It would be better if two guys went to another apartment, and left the Aylin. it would be a survival apartment and it would be fun to look at them. Yesterday they could not cook for themselves, imagine the flora comes cleaned, prepares food for c___dren. :joy: practice, before the birth of your c___d :wink:

there is no need for a second apartment, if a person leaves here, the apartment can become beautiful, it is already open to the weaker public. he’s not there right now. of course, you should ask the boss lady. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Great lady boss, yesterday, did parting words, negligent c___dren I told you about it yesterday

two couples do business. if the yellow cat interferes, the game is broken.two times equals two equals four.not five

the fifth is a very capricious c___d, you can’t please him, he pretends that he wants a girl, but in fact he wants a boyfriend, he needs to be introduced to the guys from a nude house, so a new couple may be formed.

Yeah but imagine if you can get a full pie and a separate piece of another pie from another apartment for the same business

I don’t know his sexual orientation, but if he really is, this house can’t bear the burden, the system will crash.

if you eat too much sweets, you will fall into a coma. :smiley:

we say the ass will stick together у нас говорят жопа слипнется I wonder how Google and Microsoft will translate it

the look of the guy scared me

:open_mouth:

1 Like

friends, our lesson is sex. only flora is good at acting

Two of the dudes are going out leaving Limpy with the Boss and other lady. Good time to see if he can perform or not. Come on ladies get him to do something useful in this apartment.

So as I type this he runs to the loggia obviously terrified he might have yo perform. The two ladies really must scare him.

But in all seriousness this new lady has got naked, been massaged, watched people having sex but is still an apartment virgin right? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yan & Flora - #2951 by carlos NO the only virgin on the project is ALP

flora left this place to her assistant, the vicious circle continues.that part of the seat is never empty .unbelievable

is this an objective opinion?

No. I believe A- had sex with her. or is that a different one?

the new girl got serviced (fucked ) a couple of nights ago and proper enjoyed it