Yan & Flora

He is just making a fool out of himself. Really not worth our attention

Who would Aderyn prefer in the coming days? he doesn’t get much attention from the girl. while there is someone ready

You kidding right, she has shown him tons of attention, in fact they almost look like a couple in love. But it is all show.

1 Like

I think I agree with you. it wouldn’t hurt. I need to give it a chance :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Teaching! How to have sex?

Sucking / Fucking => fake penis with condom => real penis without condom

feel the difference => fake penis with condom => real penis without condom

I do not know how is more pathetic Yan & Flora, or those two tossers hanging about

1 Like

Flora finally having real sensations with an hard dick… Yan soon will be history

1 Like

Survivor Series Sport GIF by WWE

Flora doesn’t want to be touched by anyone but Yan. She always breaks off shortly before …

Flora thinks this is the butt hole … she can scream well

First pussy at Foria

2 Likes

kind of ugly actres

1 Like

Exactly, which is why it’s silly to think she’s going to do things with anyone else.

Secondly I find it really hypocritical that she won’t even let anyone touch her yet she’s the bossy one that demands that everybody else do things with each other.

I feel spied aderyn reading the forum lol

he read the forum and didn’t put like :frowning:

The other day Flora let Yan cum on her face and some got in her mouth. She REALLY hates to have cum on her face and especially in her mouth. She ran to the bathroom and spit vigorously then she soaped up her face and brushed her teeth then soaped again then brushed again. Tonight when Yan pulled out and came on her stomach she wouldn’t touch his cum.

When Aylin comes back? She is an interesting girl.