Yan & Flora

Guido go to your room and s___p leave couples alone How else will they try to tell you

ma perche non se li scopa tutti e due e via…

Mom, dad is not there, and we want to eat, but we do not know how to cook ourselves :wink: Prepare us pasta

I enjoy how everyone in this apartment is so comfortable with each other. They are always nude and playing with each other.

1 Like

the lady of the house has arrived and is cleaning the toilet.the guys are in bed. :smirk:

Yan, if you liked the comments, I do not see where like? :thinking: Yan, the girl, her may have a jaw spasm or a v___t reflex.

1 Like

Mom shouted at him, apparently proves his highly intelligence

1 Like

it’s really bravo how yan and flora conduct this relationship.one is the principal of the school,the other is a ten-year-old boy. flora is on the alert at any moment, waiting to pull Yan’s ear. :wink:

10 year old boy, the one lies on the bed, not Yan.

1 Like

i don’t understand what they are talking about, but I understand from their body language,they are in a gender-based relationship, yan is ready for it, the hand is always on the limb :water_buffalo: :ox:

Mom shares wisdom with scampish c___dren, and tells cool story of life Typical evening of the Russian family. Kitchen gatherings for tea.

that’s the problem with living crowded in a small house.eating and going to bed are all in the same place it may be necessary to change the seat after a while. three watermelons on a sofa

I miss seeing Aderyn and Guido flirting. :disappointed:

A new apartment is being looked for

They want to relocate you think? Flora needs more space for her puppets?

Not 100% sure but it seems like a 2nd apartment and not relocation

For the two limpys? :rofl:

:joy: It would be for Aylin & Aldreyn as I’ve only seen them 2 and Flora looking at apartments

Damn it I want Alice back :heart_eyes:

Well there is someone else available in the apartment……