Yan & Flora

I don’t doubt that. But I still think there are lines they will not cross and Flora fucking any other dude is one of them.

Really, I doubt that is a line she will not cross but again we will have to wait, maybe a long time but I think it will happen

A showing her the archives and his achievements while being here. Imagine you and I could show a video of us to our grandkids. Lets get married :heart_eyes:

Флора сваха, так образовываются новые пары :wink:

I don’t recognize Flora with so many clothes on

From what i have seen Aylin def dont seem like she wants to be told what to do… I do see an connection between Aylin n Arelyn they seem to genuinely like being around eachother i think they do want to get it on but like its been said They dont want to rush it they want it be on their own time. They might actually like eachother alot more than just someone to fuck. The girl from the other day seemed like just somebody to fuck for Arelyn

Here’s the truth of this apartment. When you have the main couple here not willing to do anything sexual with other people and the main guys that are here all the time unable to perform, there is only so much that the audience can and should expect from them. Because there could be a whole bunch of women that show up tomorrow ready for action but nothing will happen because of performance issues, and there could be a bunch of studs that show up and nothing will still happen because Flora isn’t going to touch them.

The only thing I could hope for at this point is for Flora to stop putting so much pressure on people, stop trying to dictate all the action and just let people go at their own pace. That used to be the strength of this apartment and I would like to see it go back to that.

it definitely shouldn’t get mixed up after a while

3 Likes

Computer addict, do not care what is happening, let albeit fuck, it’s straight breaking. He can not for a long time without a CS.

1 Like

He knows neither how to make love nor how to turn a woman on.

They are enjoying each others company and she doesn’t seem to mind being there.

I wonder if the room is not empty so they are not comfortable

it’s all about this guy

if the Flora had not burst into the room, maybe something would have already happened.

I said that without instructions they don’t even know what to do with the girl, even if he went to the toilet and looked on the phone for instructions on what to do next with the girl :joy: it would be more useful